Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getting Started

Hey everyone, my name is Steve.

I've finally decided to jump deeper into the realm of gaming by starting my own blog. My hope is that by doing this I will be more inclined to continue with the building, painting, playing and anything else you can think of with table top gaming... more specifically games of the Games Workshop design... and maybe a little Warmachine here and there. So, this starting blog is to let you know that I'll be looking to post at least a few times a week with updates on what I'm doing and how I'm doing. That being said, stay tuned and keep your eyes open as I look to immerse myself into a deeper sense of gaming euphoria. Check back soon as this will be under construction and added to on a normal basis.

WAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment