Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A few additions...

So, today was a long day. I had the day off from work, but I still had to travel out for a training class for work. So, while I wasn't at work, I was still off involved with something to do with it. Unfortunately, that means not much got done on anything I'm working on. At least for now though, I've gotten some feed back from a few people. There are 3 votes for each item of what people would like to see on here.

I've got access to a few things that I might be able to post for "How To's" on here, and one that I'm going to post on a IG Sentinel that I magnetized. I'll have the ability to use any of the weapons that it came with in the box now. This will most likely just be pictures for the first how to, but at least it's a start. At some point I'll try to get some videos of things like that up here. It might be a little bit for me to get battle reports up as I have a tricky schedule to work around in order to get some gaming in for a few weeks, but I'll get something in as soon as I can.

Last but not least, I've added a few links over to the right of the 40K Fight Club as well as a couple of online stores I've shopped from and had some great success with. Check them out sometime.

Until next time,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment